Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Picture post


No, I am not vain and conceited, but I needed to add my photo to my blog so I can add it to my profile. Does the Internet add 10 pounds to my head?
Since this blog is all about our crazy family, I thought I would add some details about each member of the family throughout the blog. Since I needed my head shot I thought I would start off with myself.
Janese and I have been married since June 4th, 2004. I am a sales representative for Liberty Mutual. I sell personal lines of insurance (home, auto, life) and I also have my securities license. I have been with Liberty Mutual for over a year now and love it.
I can't afford to have much in the way of hobbies with eight kids. I love to snowboard, but with insane lift ticket prices, I do not get up much. I have an awesome Rokenbok construction set. My excuse is it allows me to play with the kids, but I think every boy's dream is to drive around big, earth moving, machinery. This is the closest I will ever get to driving the big toys, unless I can convince my Uncle Mike to let me drive his bulldozer.
Janese says that I am her 9th kid. I love playing with the kids. They say I torment them, but I think everyone needs to be held upside down and tickled until they scream bloody murder now and then.

1 comment:

Laine said...

Oh my gosh, you have rockenbock! I won't tell Sean.