Sunday, November 4, 2007

WWF

I am going to have to ask my mom if when growing up, did we beat the crap out of each other on a regular basis? I have a couple of kids that must think they are part of the cast of the World Wrestling Federation. They are constantly beating each other up. What normally happens is that one of them throws the first punch. That kid is then pummeled within an inch of their life and then they come to me wailing and screaming bloody murder. When the truth finally comes out I end up sending them both to time out. I am sick of it! How in the world do I stop it? I may have to go back and watch reruns of the Brady Bunch, but I don't remember them punching, slapping, biting and clawing the living day lights out of each other. I guess we will figure it out. If I had enough duct tape I could tape them to the floor for a couple of hours.

Amie and I have been e-mailing each other about our blogs and Thanksgiving. We are going to spend Thanksgiving at their house this year in Elkridge, UT. It should be a lot of fun. Speaking of WWF, the drive up to Utah will be interesting. After being married for three years, we now know who needs to be seperated from each other to make for a peaceful road trip. Believe it or not we have to keep Madison (12) and Quinton (7) as far away from each other as possible. Q knows how to push every single person's buttons in the family and he goes through moods where he does it on a regular basis. If we do not keep him and Madison seperate in the van, we will have to listen to Madison whine and complain about him the whole entire eight hours. Luckily Amie's and our kids play awesome together. Harrison and Quinton generally find some way to get into a lot of trouble and everyone else races all over the neighborhood and has a blast.

Eight more days until install day!

No comments: